Thursday, February 2, 2012

Great Night's Sleep!

After work yesterday and after my hair appointment, I drove over to Parsons and since I had an hour or two to kill, I visited an old friend who has a moble home sales business over there. We caught up on all our family news and his business news.

Leslie got to Parsons about 5:00 (she took off work early) and we walked around town until Scott and Becky arrived and then they took us to Ernestos Mexicaan Restaurant there for dinner. I tried not to eat too much. Sometimes I don't sleep well on a too full stomach. Leslie got me home about 7:00 or so. I watched TV for an hour and let Slinky in as soon as I got home so he might sleep better. It was to get down to 28 degrees last night. He did well! He slept until 4:00 this morning and then needed to go out briefly. He went back to bed after that and I did too. I got a good night's sleep finally. I got up at 5:00 as usual.

I'll work this morning and then leave early about 11:15 to get out to Windsor Place to get the agendas and minutes from last month's CMA meeting distributed and after that meeting, I'll go out to Wal Mart to do some grocery shopping. I am out of everything and I have Living the Questions here on Sunday evening. I will make brownies for that and serve punch or coffee for a drink.

It feels good to be rested after this awful week.

I went to the market this afternoon and bought groceries and saw an old friend there that I visited with awhile. I got home about 5:00 and put my groceries away and fed Slinky and Missy and now Slinky is on his bed in the utility room.

No comments: