Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday At Last!

In the morning, Bob and I will have breakfast at Eggberts. Then I don't know what I will do with the rest of the day. I should do some cleaning. That plan could change.

An old friend, Doug, called last night and visited with me. He lives outside of Oklahoma City with his wife, Denise. I have known him for over 40 years, since he was a teenager. And he just turned sixty. He is working at the VA there. He has had his own dental lab but it didn't make it through the recession.

Keith called during our conversation and I had to beg off visiting with him. Keith never called back. He was probably on his way home from work and once home, he had a lot to do.

Yesterday I noticed the rest of my daffodils were blooming.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I enjoyed seeing your daffodils. We don't have any blooming yet...now they are covered with snow. Have a nice weekend.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha, I will. You have a good one too.