Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Very Good Saturday

This has been a very good Saturday. I had a real good night's sleep with only one interruption...Missy. She thought she wanted out but it was 28 degrees out there so when she got to the door, she decided against it. I picked her up and put her out. I told her once she woke me up to go out, she was going out.

Then I went right back to sleep.

I awoke at 4:45 and got up to let Missy back in and feed her. I believe we had an understanding this time.

I met Bob A. at 7:15 and we had breakfast. While we were ordering breakfast my daughter called to tell us that she also was going to Joplin but she was going to the reunion grounds. (our church's campgrounds) Afterward she was going to eat at Olive Garden too. So we invited her to join us. Then I came home and cleaned both my bathrooms. After that, I went out to visit Phyllis and Gerry. They were both awake and I had a fairly good visit with Phyllis and a good visit with Gerry.

Then I went to wash my car. I came home and vacuumed it out and wiped it down inside to clean it. It looks very nice right now.

About that time, Bob A. came and we went to Joplin and ate at Olive Garden with Leslie. She had just been seated so we didn't have to wait for a table. We had a good visit and she went on to get gas and then on to the mall before we did. We didn't see her there.

We walked the mall and then came on back home. He dropped me off and went on to his house. He will pick me up in the morning for church. I am the speaker tomorrow.

It was a beautiful day and we had a good time visiting.

We are making a trip to Branson to Silver Dollar City the first weekend in April and so we stopped on the way at the Joplin port of entry and picked up some material on the shows that will be showing there during the World Fest.

No comments: