Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Again

I had another good night's sleep last night. I awoke about 5:00 and Missy was wanting out. After I let her out I checked my e-mail and the blogs. Then I got my makeup on and dressed for church. I have decided to wear my dress clothes. I have several real nice suits that I wore when I was working and they were simply going to waste. We are really a casual group but I am pastor so I can get away with dressing up. :)

I will do the letters this afternoon after lunch. Then this evening I will stay home. Mona e-mailed me yesterday to say they both have colds and wanted to cancel their Living the Questions meeting. That's fine with me. I like to stay far away from people who are ill or who have colds.

I don't know where we will eat after the services. Usually John and Leslie make that decision and the rest of us just go along with them.

Today is my sister's 79th birthday. In her condition, she will not even know.

More later...

No comments: