Saturday, April 7, 2012

Another Saturday

I will meet Bob A. for breakfast this morning and then come home and do some housework before I go to see Phyllis. Then I want to go to Bartlesville to Christopher and Banks and see if they have any spring colored jeans and maybe a new top for our trip to Branson next weekend. Then I need to get some mascara at the Merle Norman store there. I want to look at the discount malls in Branson for new underwear and bras.

Bob went yesterday while I was cleaning my patio so he probably won't want to come today. But I want to go anyhow.

The weather has been lovely. I hope it stays nice for our trip next weekend.

The following week will be busy. I have the Salvation Army luncheon on Tuesday noon and then library board meeting Tuesday evening at 5:00.

I will get my hair done Thursday morning before work at 7:00. We will be leaving Friday morning at 7:00 AM. We will stop at Crackerbarrel south of Joplin on the way down and have coffee and perhaps an order of toast. Then we will go straight to Branson and to Silver Dollar City when we get there. We don't check into our motel until 3:00. We will probably take in a show that evening after dinner.

The next morning we will go out to Branson Landing a look around. Phyllis F. has never seen that. After lunch on Saturday we will start back home. We want to be back for church on Sunday. It will be interesting to see what kind of tornado damage will be left in Branson. They had one there earlier this spring or late winter. Winter was so mild here that it's hard to recall which it was. Anyhow they got very busy and cleaned up what they could in anticipation of their tourist season.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope your Easter is wonderful.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha...and you too!