Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday At Last

Today is the last day this week that I work. I am ready. Again, I am looking for work to fill the day. The office has slowed down and we will be having a furlough every other Friday in an effort to cut the budget. That won't effect me because I'm off on Fridays anyhow.

I didn't get my yard trimmed last evening. Maybe I can get it done tonight.

I have been sleeping a lot better lately. I don't know why except maybe my body has finally readjusted after not being woke up every half hour all night long. Much as I miss Slinky, I don't miss him waking me up continually all night long.

Tomorrow I will do some cleaning. It has been a week. The place doesn't look dirty but I know it is. I keep it neat.

This noon I will leave work a little early to go to Coffeyville Ministerial Alliance meeting at noon. This will be my last day to be secretary/treasurer. I simply cannot lose that much work. I can attend because if they run overtime, I can get up and leave if the meetings run long. I just can't continue as secretary/treasurer. They often go until 1:15 or even later. In May the new officers take over.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Enjoy your day today, Margie. I hope that you have a Blessed Easter.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You too, Balisha! Have a good one! Thanks for dropping by!