Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Work Again

I'll work again today. I'm not sure what I'll do. I filed before leaving last evening and they are having a hard time finding work for me to do.

I mowed last night. My mower's air filter needs cleaning but I'm not even sure where it's located. I also need to clean it up. Maybe I can get that done on Friday. It needs service but I have no way to get it to the dealer for service. It needs the blade sharpened too.

My plumbing also needs help. The sink is leaking and the garbage disposer has two broken blades and no longer works. The sink in the smaller bathroom is stopped up and needs to have hair cleaned out of it's drain. It's no fun being alone when everything starts falling apart.

My mattress needs turning around too. I could probably get my brother-in-law to help me do that. I can see a depression where I lie every night.

Lots of things to think about.

I'll trim my yard tonight if it doesn't rain.

No comments: