Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Very Busy Sunday

This will be a very busy Sunday. I will have Church School and Church later this morning and then will go to lunch with whoever is there to lunch with. Then I will come home and do the letters and get them out on the mailbox. After that, I will bake my dessert for tonight. I will have the Living the Questions group here tonight.

So I will be scurrying around that's for sure. I will have to go out to Wal Mart too and get a black ink cartridge, some computer paper and some eggs for tomorrow night's cakes. This is the week we take cakes to Independence on Tuesday.

It will be a long day. I was awake at 3:30 this morning and unable to get back to sleep.

Tomorrow after work, I will mow and if I have enough energy left, I will finish cleaning out that flower bed and mulch. I will get my hair done again after I deliver the cakes on Tuesday. By then it will really need it.

More later....

Sure enough it was a long day and it's not over yet. I got my letters finished after lunch and baked my dessert for tonight. I got it iced with a glaze. Then Judy called to say it would be Keith's birthday on Thursday. So, I needed to go buy a birthday card for him. I did that and while I was at it, I bought some small paper plates and napkins to keep me from having to wash dishes.

Now I am trying to watch Sixty Minutes and I am really disappointed in it. It isn't the same program it used to be.

The study group will be coming around 6:45. It won't bother me to turn off the program.

No comments: