Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Different Week

This week will be a little different. I will not work today and instead will work in the morning when the shredders are there. I will have breakfast with Bob this morning at 7:00. The rest of the day is up for grabs. I stripped my bed this morning and now have the sheets and other small things in the dryer.

I notice we have a small chance for rain today. One source says 50%. We desperately need it. I am afraid I have lost my weeping willow tree and perhaps some shrubbery too. I'll know more if we do get a rain.

More later...

Bob and I had breakfast and then about 10:30 we went to Owasso. We ate at Olive Garden and walked around the shopping center for an hour or so and then headed back. We had a good time. He drove. He stopped at Kohl's and bought three shirts. Many of his shirts are very old. We both need to go through our closets and cull out stuff ten to twenty years old and take it to Goodwill in Bartlesville. Some of my stuff is too large now that I've lost weight. I've lost a total of fifteen pounds.

I will stay home tonight and watch TV if I can find anything on that's worth watching. I will work tomorrow morning from 8:00AM until noon.

3 comments:

ChuckFu said...

can't you water the tree late at night

Balisha said...

I hope that your tree and shrubs are OK. It's a shame to lose a tree. This summer has been unbearable at times. Only the strong garden things will survive.Have a nice weekend coming up.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I could but the water bill will be astronomical now. I watered for four hours earlier. It did no good.

And thanks, Balisha! You too...