Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Again

It's Friday again and I worked this morning after having yesterday off. I dropped by Bob's after work and took him the latest issue of my Nutrition Newsletter. It had several good articles about the poor nutrition of fast food, restaurant food and frozen dinners. After reading the articles I did some figuring and decided to approach Bob about eating at my house for dinner at 11:30 and then having a light supper at home. I would begin cooking again and we would both provide the meat we wanted to eat. He has some great hamburger patties he bought from John and Leslie and I have a roast and some of their great ground meat. I will buy chicken and some other meat and he will too and I will do the cooking. Bob will also bring the salads and coleslaw. I will provide the veggies and potatoes. I think we will both be healthier. He was agreeable to the plan and we will start on Monday. I only hope we don't gain weight. :)

We went to El Pueblito's for lunch and he bought my lunch. We usually do dutch treat. We had a great luncheon special though.

They kept me busy this morning at work and the shredder did come.

This afternoon I will do some cleaning. I have put it off as long as I could. I changed my bed yesterday and did laundry but I should clean bathrooms today.

More later....

I cleaned the entire house this afternoon and did some more laundry...towels etc. Then I went to the market and bought food enough for Bob and me for at least a week. I had enough coupons for a backpack for school supplies and the school supplies were included. I will take those out to church later.

My cat, Missy, is gone again. She insisted on going outside this morning before I went to work and has not been back since. It's 101 degrees out there. I wonder how she's getting along. She is, after all, nine years old.

No comments: