Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Again

I always like to see Wednesday come. That means I only work one more day. I always look forward to Friday when I do not work at all. I did not mow this week. The lawn is mostly yellow and dormant. I'm not sure the weeping willow tree is going to make it. It's lost nearly all its leaves. The newer Rose of Sharon bushes are wilting and may die too. Will this drought ever end? We have a small chance of rain on Thursday.

My supervisor thinks it will be sometime next week before the shredders come...maybe even later. They evidently mixed up their dates or thought shredding in the Independence office was all the shredding there was.

I forgot to pick up my prescription yesterday so I will have to remember to pick it up today. I called it in yesterday morning before they opened and left the message on their machine.

I had a smoothy for supper last night. I really wasn't hungry. The heat tends to kill my appetite. But I slept well. I have a coupon for the new Arby's turkey asiago and I may use it today for lunch. It's available as a wrap for $3.99 and I don't want a lot of bread so a wrap may be the way to go.

More later....

I just had another smoothy for supper tonight. Then I had some popcorn. I ran short of time at noon and ran by the Sonic and bought the child's chicken strips with a small order of french fries and a small coke. Not a healthy meal but fast.

My supervisor will be gone on Friday and she wants me to work Friday morning. The shredders are coming then. I am to keep them from taking the plastic cases with the traffic tickets and shredding them too. I will not work tomorrow. I will need to move my Friday doctor's appointment to another day. I will have my blood work done Monday morning. I am having breakfast with Bob in the morning.

No comments: