Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Again

It's Saturday again and I have been busy. First I had breakfast with Bob and then I went to the church to take my food for the food basket and my school supplies out there. While there I cleaned the church. It was Leslie's turn but she had her grandchildren and I figured she had her hands full and I had the time.

Then I went on to Independence. I bought flea meds for the cats and checked on the 2 for $10 backpacks at Walgreens. That special was off last Saturday so I didn't buy any. I went on to Wal Mart's to see what they had. Those were really silly and were also $14,95. I wasn't going to spend that kind of money so I went on into town and bought my makeup base. Then I came back home. It's too hot to be out running around.

I'm not sure what I will do today with the rest of the day. So more later...

I watched TV the rest of the day. There was nothing else to do in this heat. Not that there was anything worth watching on TV.

No comments: