Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Very Hot Tuesday

I don't have a lot planned today except my trip to Independence to get my hair done at 11:00. Bob A. is going with me and we will eat at Big Cheese afterward. Then I will take him back home and go to work.

Tomorrow I will cook dinner again. I am going to make a meatloaf and have the ground beef thawing in the frig now. I looked up my microwave meatloaf recipe last night. We will also have the leftover potatoes as potato cakes and the coleslaw and green beans we also had yesterday. That will give us an opportunity to use up the leftovers. I like meatloaf sandwiches so we will take what's left home for sandwiches.

Missy just came in. She will probably stay in all day since it's supposed to be 108 degrees today. Inky came over for dinner last night and was panting hard. I just can't let him in the house. He's a male and besides Missy hates him. Every time he comes around to be fed, she hisses and growls at him. He will just have to deal with the heat. He was outside all last winter. I put out plenty of water for him.

I just started watering my willow tree. I hope it helps. It surely can't hurt. I will water it for 45 minutes. Maybe I can keep it alive.

I worked this afternoon and started scanning documents. I think I have it down now. I scanned a dozen this afternoon and a lot of traffic tickets too.

Tomorrow Bob and I will go to Bartlesville for his CT scan. His doctor's office called him this morning to remind him. If we get back in time (and we should) I will make my meatloaf. The rest of the meal is warm ups. If not, it will be Thursday's dinner and we will eat out. He went to my hair appointment this morning and then we had a mini pizza at Big Cheese. We then went to Wal Mart and he bought some bankers boxes. He wants to pack some things away. I brought him home and then went on to work.

I ma back to watering the tree again tonight. I hope it helps.

No comments: