Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Different Wednesday

Today will be different. I am going to work this morning so Bob and I can go over to Cherryvale at noon to eat at Just Us. I left some scanning last evening...not much..but some. I have a pile of filing this morning...everything I scanned yesterday. />

After we eat I will ask him to take me out to Leslie's to get some meat. I will get some more ground beef and a roast if they have one small enough. They have great home grown lean beef. They provide us with their beef.

I will fix the goulash tonight and put it in the frig for tomorrow's dinner. I do need to go to the market and get the garlic bread. Until I need more, I will not go way out to Wal Mart's here. It's a six mile trip out there.

More later....

After our dinner at Just Us, we did go out to Leslie's and got two packs of ground beef and a roast. Then we came back home.

I called Cox this afternoon and had my cable cut back some to save $25.00 a month on TV. I primarily watch PBS and seldom anything else.

They came right out and made the change.

On the political front, PBS says the president has pulled out in front of Romney in the polls at last and only needs 15 more assured states to win.

2 comments:

marlu said...

I am hoping these polls are correct. Have you ever been called for one? I have not. Oh, maybe the AARP has called for a survey but I don't answer!

Margie's Musings said...

It has been awhile, Marlu, but I have been called for one. The sampling is large but not huge...several thousand folks but not millions.