Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fun Saturday

Today should be fun... after 10:00, at least. Bob is coming by at 10:00 to pick me up and we will drive over to Joplin. We will eat at Olive Garden and walk around their strip mall. We haven't done the strip mall in months although we have done the mall itself.

Yesterday after my eye appointment, we came back to Coffeyville and I took him home until 1:00, when the class reunion planning meeting met. The group made some decisions about the reunion and then left. Bob and I had not had lunch so we went to Brahms and had an ice cream cone. He then brought me back home and I divided up the goulash from Thursday's dinner. I had a bowl of it last night for dinner. Perhaps he did too. It was just as good the second time around...maybe better.

I stripped my bed and am washing my lingerie with the sheets. I also will vacuum the house before he comes by at 10:00 to pick me up.

More later...

I have my dab of laundry done and put away and my bed remade now. I have made a list of possible dinners for Bob and me and printed them off. This will keep me from repeating meals too often.

On another note...we went by our doctor's office yesterday afternoon and got our flu shots. Mine didn't hurt at the time but later developed a knot and got pretty sore. She must have hit a muscle. It's still sore this morning but only if I touch it or lie on that side. It will be fine in time. I can't remember ever having the flu but at my age, I don't need to get it either.

Bob and I went to Joplin and ate at Olive Garden then we walked around the strip shopping over there. He bought some coffee at Target and I bought some colored jeans at Christopher and Banks. All in all, we got some exercise and also had a good visit.

No comments: