Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quiet Tuesday

This should be a rather quiet day too. I am going to have my hair done (it looks terrible) in Independence. Then I will come back home and start dinner about 11:00. We are having chunky chicken hash. I forgot to serve the pudding I had made for dessert yesterday so we will have it today. Chunky chicken hash has the green beans in it so all we will need is a salad. We will probably have cottage cheese with either applesauce or pineapple in it instead of a salad. I do need to get some more meat from my daughter. I need a few groceries too but not too much. I have only spent about $150 for groceries this month. That's a lot less then I spent on frozen dinners and eating out each month...and a lot healthier.

This afternoon I will work. I never had a break yesterday and didn't finish my scanning. My file box and my scanning box were both full yesterday. I will work on the scanning today and do the filing from it too. That should keep me busy. Tomorrow, I will work in the morning instead of afternoon and Bob and I will go over to Cherryvale and eat at Just Us, the buffet there.

I have decided not to go to the in-service at the hospital on Thursday. I don't have the time to chaplain. It requires us to be available any time day or night. With my part time job, I am unable to leave work if I am needed. I will get my flu shot at the doctor's office...if I get it at all. I am seldom sick. The last time was 2004.

2 comments:

marlu said...

Your chunky chicken hash sounds good! We got our flu shots last week. I'm a great believer in them but everybody has to make their own decision.

Margie's Musings said...

The chunky chicken is good...and easy.

If I get the flu shot, I will get it at the doctor's office.