Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Work Again

I had a busy day today. My appointment was at 8:00 this morning. I got there a little early and got out at 8:10 when I went out to Quality Body Shop to pick up Leslie and take her home. Then I went to the post office at Dearing and sent off the book I sold on Amazon over the weekend. Then I stopped at Braum's and bought milk. Then I came home and started dinner. Bob came over before lunch and stayed awhile and visited after we finished eating.

Then I went to work and stayed fairly busy. About 3:30 we lost our internet and didn't get things going again until about 4:20. Then I did some more scanning before we left at 5:00.

Tonight I am watching the Democratic Convention.

More later...

Michelle Obama did a fantastic job of telling the story of the struggles of the middle class and her husbands background. She never directly mentioned Romney. I think that's the way to go. I think he should just tell about his vision for America and leave the Romney bashing to others like she did.

The Republicans spent their convention bashing Obama instead of sharing their plan for recovery. I read the book "The Real Romney" and learned more about his business plan then I learned watching the convention.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I hope you enjoyed the first night of he convention as much as I did. Michelle Obama really gave a stem winder, didn't she?

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, she did. He will need to watch out or they will elect her instead of him. :)