Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday Again

Today I will work again. I will have a lot of scanning to catch up on after the system was down a couple of hours yesterday. I will need to get my time sheet signed because tomorrow is payday.

But before I go to work, I will fix dinner at noon. I have changed my mind about the menu. I am in the mood for mashed potatoes and gravy again. We've had casseroles long enough. I have some chicken fried steaks and I will cook those.

Tomorrow I will attend ministerial alliance at noon so I sent some of last night's dinner home with Bob so he would have something already prepared for his dinner.

On Friday I have a hair appointment as well as a dental appointment. It's just a cleaning and exam but it needs to be done.

Tonight I will watch the Democratic Convention again. I want to hear what Clinton has to say.

More later....

No comments: