Monday, October 29, 2012

A Busy Monday

I worked all day today and before work I made chili. I put it in the slow cooker and let it simmer all morning. I sliced some good cheese and we had crackers with the cheese and also Fretos. We ate and then I had to get back to work.

I had lots of filing and filed most of the day. I also had a huge pile of scanning. Then Aime came and did my review. She told me she needed to move me to another office. She had been scolded for not moving me last time. So I will be interviewed by four offices and will need to choose one. That will probably be in the next couple of weeks.

When I got home from work, the first thing I did was mow. I didn't even change my clothes. Then I came in the house and baked my two cakes. I will ice them in the morning. They are still warm now.

First Phyllis brought her cake by. Then Bob brought his over and then Karan brought hers by. So I have the five I will deliver now. Bob stayed awhile but was tired so he left and I will pick him up in the morning since we both have hair appointments in Independence in the morning. We will then eat at Big Cheese. I will go to work when we get back home.

In a little while I will take my bath and then watch TV.

2 comments:

marlu said...

Your chili sounds good!

I have been watching Antiques Roadshow. Do you like that show? I really enjoy it.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I watch it too....when I can stay awake. :)