Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Really Busy Tuesday

This has really been a busy day. I went to the market early and bought a few groceries. Then I went by the Medicine Shoppe and picked up my prescription. After that, I picked up Bob and we went to Independence and he got his hair cut and I got mine done. Then we went to Big Cheese and had a mini pizza. After that we went to the new True Value hardware and gift shop. It was really nice. Then we came back home and I took him home and went to work myself.

I really had a lot of work today. In fact, I didn't get finished so I will have a lot to do tomorrow. And tomorrow night there is good TV too. So I will stay home and watch it.

This evening UPS brought Scott's I Phone...finally. Now tomorrow I will send it off to Hawaii to him.

Friday Bob and I will drive up to Chanute to have lunch with Tony and Gay. Saturday we will go to Joplin and eat at Olive Garden.

No comments: