Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Again

This morning at 7:00 Bob and I will meet for breakfast at Eggberts here. Afterward we will leave (about 9:00) for Joplin. When we get there, we will eat at Olive Garden where we have soup and salad.

Bob came over last evening and we watched the old movie "Bridges of Madison County" which he had never seen. It's a tear jerker but also has a great message.

Today is sweater weather. It is cold again. I am wearing a sweater today. I have a cedar chest filled with many sweaters. It will be cold for several days.

I let Inky, my outdoor cat, stay in the garage last night. He uses the litter box out there and I have moved my yard swing cushion to the area of the hot water tank where the chill is taken out of the air. I put an old shag rug over it and he uses it for a nice bed. I just fed him and Missy, who is my "in the house" cat.

Tuesday, in three days, is the election. I will be so glad when this acrimonious election is over. It has been terrible and probably the worst ever.

More later...

No comments: