Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Complicated Wednesday

Today I will have a busy morning. Already a complication has occurred. The money my son sent to my bank to his money market account is gone. It arrived and then was immediately transferred to a credit card from that bank that we had used for airline tickets. We owed nothing on that credit card. How it was transferred is beyond me. Then it disappeared from that site too.

Update: It turned out that that was the deposit for October that I had used to pay off his last plane fare. The November deposit has not arrived yet.

His I-phone arrived late last night and I have it packaged and ready to be sent by UPS to Hawaii to a hotel where he will be later tonight. He is in route right now from Georgia. Lots of complications already today.

Update: I got the I-phone and his mail sent off by UPS and insured against loss. It should arrive November 6th.

Also, after my review on Monday, Aime said she had been scolded for not moving me to a new site last time she reviewed me. So she will move me this time. Where, I don't know yet. She said I would have four sites call me for an interview. So far none have called. I am just taking that day by day.

Last night while I was putting together a bulletin for Sunday's service, Johnna called. She has to work on Sunday and cannot bring the Sunday sermon. I was going to have the sermon too. I was also presiding. Then I e-mailed Melissa last night and this morning she got back with me and will take the sermon so that's a big relief.

I will put a roast on for Bob and my lunch today. I will put potatoes and carrots in with it and, of course, onions. He will bring cottage cheese. I will fix pudding and we have cookies to go with that.

Tonight the TV will be better with Nature on PBS and after that.. Nova.

More later....

No comments: