Thursday, November 29, 2012

Easy Peanut Clusters

One of my dear readers asked me to post the recipe for my easy peanut clusters so here it is:

Easy Peanut Clusters

Melt 2 lbs white almond bark in crock pot or slow cooker on medium.

Add 12 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips.

Add 4 oz Bakers semi sweet chocolate and one jar of dry roasted peanuts.

Spoon out on waxed paper with teaspoon...let dry completely and stack between waxed paper.

Refrigerate if needed.

These are wonderful and I make them every so often for the husband of a friend of mine that loves them. Since Bob died, he has done many nice things for me. He has repaired my mower, my garage door opener, and installed my water filter in my frig water line ....twice.While Bob was sick, he installed our new hot water tank. He regularly saws my two pound packs of meat into two. He has just been a really great friend. I cannot think of anything I can to to repay him. But he loves these peanut clusters.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

These are so yummy...Joe loves them. He said, "They are better than the ones you can buy."
Thanks for sharing with others.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Balisha! I am happy to share the recipe.