Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ah Saturday!

I'm always happy to see Saturday come. I don't know what I will do today. I should rake my leaves but I just had my hair done yesterday and it's windy out there. So I won't. In a little while I will meet Bob for breakfast. He came over last evening and we watched The Insider, a very good movie video. It had won seven Academy Awards. Every smoker should see that movie. It is based on a true story.

We had discussed going to Olive Garden for lunch but we ate out in Bartlesville yesterday after his doctor's appointment and will eat out tomorrow for my birthday. So we probably will not do that.

Yesterday afternoon, Leslie sent me a flowering plant for my birthday. It is a Christmas Cactus. It is covered in buds and so when they open, it should be beautiful. She is so thoughtful!

I could do some housework. I did my laundry yesterday and stripped my bed and washed my sheets. So today I could decorate my house for Christmas and wrap my gifts. That would give me something productive to do. I will wait until after breakfast to make that decision.

After breakfast I decorated my house for the holiday. It isn't much but at least I have some decorating done. I will try to post at least one or two photos. After I finished my decorating, Bob and I drove up to Independence and ate chili at their new Brahms store. It had just opened yesterday.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a wonderful day today. Sounds like lots of fun eating going for you this weekend. Eating out on a birthday is such a nice treat. Hope your birthday tomorrow is as special as you.

Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha. I am sure it will be.