Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday At Last

I will go to Independence this morning to have my hair done. Afterward I will go to the bank and get some cash for the week. Then I will stop at the church on the way home and see if I can get my laptop to work with Leslie's projector for our Church School class on Sunday. John and Leslie will be gone this weekend to a train show of some kind. John is a model train enthusiast. If I can't get that projector to recognize my laptop, I will have to come up with an alternate study for Sunday morning.

Later Bob will pick me up for his doctor's appointment in Bartlesville. We will eat at Dink's there either before or after his appointment. Then we will go on to Independence to pick up his granddaughter at school. Her folks are in Topeka for her dad's doctor's appointment.

I'm not sure what I will do the rest of the day. Tomorrow Bob would like to go to Joplin to Olive Garden and have soup and salad. If he's still interested, we will do that. On Sunday, which is my birthday, he wants to take me out to eat. That's nice of him. Always before John and Leslie have taken me to dinner for my birthday. This year they will be gone.

Today my eldest son is having a procedure done to see if he has a heart problem. His wife is supposed to call me when it's finished and they know anything. If it turns out he does have a heart problem, they will do a stint. He's only 57 and has always been in excellent health. I hope it's a false alarm. I'll know later today.

Update!

Esther, Keith's wife, just called to say Keith was in recovery now. It was a false positive. He is fine and his veins and arteries look just fine. There is no need for a stint after all. It's 3:30 PM now.

No comments: