Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Again...At Last

This morning I have been working on my Christmas newsletters and Christmas cards for those nearest to me. I have printed off personalized newsletters to some of my friends and relation. I have a dozen more to go but at least I got a start on it.

Today, Bob and I are going to Joplin to eat out at Olive Garden and shop for some Christmas gifts for his daughters. We have spent the last two weekends attending funerals. I did stop at the church this morning on my way back home from Independence after getting my hair done. I did some more re-arranging and will finish moving things back where they belong either tomorrow or Sunday morning before Church School.

The tree will need to put back in place but I can't do that without it coming apart. My daughter and son-in-law will help me with that job on Sunday morning. Maybe Bob will go out to church with me and help me getting the offering table back where it belongs. Some other things also need to be put back where they belong. I moved the plants back into the foyer and watered them this morning.

No comments: