Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday Again

Today I get my time sheet signed. It gets faxed in tomorrow. I will be there tomorrow morning instead of tomorrow afternoon. I will attend the funeral of the young man who died last weekend. He is the son-in-law of one of our members and the grand son-in- law of another. The services are at 1:00 tomorrow.

I got some sympathy cards before noon and got them sent off today. I also bought a roll of stamps.

We had a very tasty stew with biscuits for lunch and then I went to work. When I got off, I attended the PINCH meeting and then came on back home. Bob came over after that and we watched a real good movie..."An Unfinished Life".

Bob will go in to the florist tomorrow morning and pick up the plant from the church. Then he will go on out to church to let the undertaker in with the casket. He and John set up chairs this afternoon after 3:00. They can now seat about a hundred. If more come, they can put them in the foyer with the doors open.

No comments: