Monday, December 10, 2012

A Busy Monday Again

I did not sleep well at all last night. I had received my home insurance on Saturday and the company did two things. First they raised my wind and hail deductible from $500 to $2500. Second they raised the premium by $119. Between the house insurance and the taxes,I am fast going through my meager savings. I will go downtown this morning and see if I can find cheaper insurance.

After that, I need to take my car by Gary's and see why my SRS light is staying on. My manual says it's either the air bag or the seat belt that has a problem. It may just be needing to be reset. I'll find out this morning. It's always something. But life is like that. When you're alone, you have to learn to roll with the punches.

I will bake my two cakes this evening after work. Bob and I will take the five we collect to Independence tomorrow morning.

Also tomorrow I have a hair appointment for my color and cut in Independence and Bob will get a haircut too and then we will have lunch at their Big Cheese. Then after work I have the library board meeting. Wednesday I have the PINCH meeting after work. Then I'm free until Sunday again and church and that Sunday evening the Living the Questions group will meet at Maritt's home.

More later....

No comments: