Monday, March 25, 2013

Another Monday

Today is very cold. The weather just can't seem to make up it's mind about spring.

I will go to exercise class today since I have Bobby's birthday cake. I am very tired. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I finally took a Benedril at 2:00 this morning and was finally able to get to sleep.

After I get home from the class, I will fix my meatloaf for lunch. I will fix some potatoes and may fry them for a change. Then I'll fix a veggie. Tomorrow Bob and I will have his chicken. I will bake my two cakes this evening and get them iced for the trip to Independence tomorrow. Later I will need to call Phyllis F. and Karan to remind them that this is our week for cakes.

Otherwise this is a fairly calm week...thank goodness.

More later...

I called both Karan and Phyllis and they will get their cakes to me this evening. I went on to the exercise class and afterward we had cake to celebrate Bobby's birthday again. Then I came home and fixed dinner for Bob and me. My meatloaf turned out fine and we had fried potatoes and veggies and his coleslaw. I didn't fix a dessert because we had Bobby's cake earlier this morning.

I should go ahead and fix my two cakes too. Then I would have that over with in case Bob decides to watch a DVD with me this evening. He may be too tired. He did get his hand surgery cancelled for tomorrow and Dustin will move him on Wednesday afternoon. He will reschedule it for after our trip to Branson the first Friday and Saturday in April when Phyllis F is going with us.

He has to go pick up his granddaughter Dee at school at 3:30. I hope he remembers that. He was going to go pack some more after he dusted down the walls of the house across the street.

No comments: