Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bob's Moved!

Bob moved into his rental house today. I went over this morning and helped him pack his kitchen. He'll have an awful lot of rummage. He simply won't have room for everything in that small house. We took a dozen and a half boxes of rummage and kitchen stuff to the house. Then Bobby and Karan called and came over and offered to help. We asked them to take the rummage to the church so they got their truck and took it out there. That gave Bob a lot of storage in his shed. His kitchen is full of kitchen stuff but we will have to put it away by priority. He simply won't have room for everything he wanted to keep.

I went up to Independence to pick up his granddaughter Dee when he had to wait for the people from Cox to come and put his TV together again.

He went over to his house to get his shaving stuff and toothbrush and then we will go to Brahm's and get some chili.

More later...

After Bob left I had some stomach cramps and was sick. It might have been the chili but whatever it was it was gone after one episode. I slept pretty well until 1:15 when I got up to go to the bathroom. Then I had to take a benedril to get back to sleep. But that worked. I slept well until almost 6:00.

No comments: