Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Rainy Saturday

I awoke to the sound of thunder and rain this morning. We need the rain that's for sure! I didn't sleep all that well again last night. Finally I took an Aleve and my shoulders stopped hurting and I got some restless sleep. I woke up about 4:45 and just got up. I drank some leftover coffee and worked on my budget. Scott had sent some money for his airline tickets for Ashley who is going to go back to Hawaii to spend the two weeks between semesters. I transferred some of it into his money market account and put the rest on the credit card he used for her last tickets.

I will go to breakfast with Bob in about a half hour. He will pull over next to my carport and pick me up. Since he now lives right across the street we no longer need to take both cars to the restaurant. I will not cook dinner today since we have both been invited out to John and Leslie's for an early Easter dinner this evening at 5:30. Jeff and Cyndi will be there too. Jeromy and Marlene will not. They probably went to Topeka to her folks. Bob is baking a frozen pie he has in his freezer. We will take that.

I might do some cleaning today since it is raining. I didn't clean earlier since I helped Bob with his move. I need to run the vacuum. Maybe I can read on my book too today. I finished the one about the past presidents.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Happy Easter, Margie. Tell Bob the same...I feel like I know him.So nice that he moved closer.You must be so tired after all the work you have done...take care.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. Happy Easter to you as well.

We are both very tired. Most of the work remains for him though. Until he brings over his pictures and needs me to help him hang them.