Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Very Busy Wednesday

Today was very busy. Leslie came at 8:00 and we started right in hanging pictures and after I left for Independence Cyndi came over and she re-arranged the furniture in the living room and I have a lot more room now. I will hang the pictures in there tomorrow. We hung the mirror over the curio console today. I bought a newer and larger mailbox today and some heavy duty picture hangers.

I emptied all the boxes in the dining room closet and re-arranged everything in there this afternoon. It looks pretty good now. I wish I had the living room bamboo shade so I could get that hung. Josh from the cable company came this afternoon and got my TV on. I ordered the internet through them and I will pay for that. Josh left me a lot more channels.

Leslie will come back tomorrow and we will clean out the garage over at the house and also the shed. I will then clean the house and also blow out the garage. I want to leave it clean.

Leslie and I worked on the bamboo shade in the den and it will do now. I am not going to be lifting it up and down anyhow.

Missy finally settled down and used the litter box in the bathroom. She will not go outside. She is intimidated by the new surroundings. She slept on the end of the bed last night near my feet and did fine.

I have all the boxes cleaned out in the dining room and most all of them in the den. Some are stuff I am storing... like wrapping paper.

I will take a bath in a little while and get ready for bed. I hope to be able to stay up until 9:00 or 10:00.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like things are progressing quite nicely at your new place. Those blinds can be pesky. We found some at Lowe's a few years ago that worked well. Are you on the first floor?
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I am, Balisha. It is a fourplex and we are all on the first floor. Tomorrow I will post photos of the outside.