Friday, June 28, 2013

Another Hard Night

This was another really bad night. I awoke at 1:00 both arms hurting really bad. I had just taken an Aleve at 9:00 but I got up and took another about 2:00. Sometime after 2:30 I got back to sleep. What a night. I had thought that Missy was through her choking spell too but she woke up at 1:00 choking again. I held her up until she stopped. We both had a bad night. Maybe we can get a nap this afternoon.

I went to Independence this morning to get my hair done at 7:00. My bangs had turned into sausages due to the humidity. The hairdo probably won't last long. They say today and the next week will be a little cooler. I hope the weather people know what they are talking about this time. We missed all the forecast rain last night. I had put the covers back on my patio chairs and moved the chairs from the front of the outside of the apartment into the carport.

Bob's daughter and her husband are coming today. They will go to Bartlesville and come to see him tomorrow. We will go to exercise class in about 45 minutes.

More later...

I picked up some flowers and went to visit Jack in the hospital. I didn't stay long. Pappy (the foreign student from Congo) came in and I said my goodbyes. I came home and took a nap. I woke up at 4:00 with my arms hurting. Strange...they seldom hurt in the daytime.

We are talking about going out to the park to the CRMC ice cream social at 7:00. It isn't that hot right now. It's hot but not too humid. The trouble is neither of us have any folding chairs.

No comments: