Monday, October 14, 2013

Exercise Monday

Today is exercise day again. They are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I need them to stay flexible but Friday I hurt my right arm and have been babying it ever since.

I have my roast in already. I put it in the slow cooker and will cook it for three or four hours on level 5. Then add the potatoes and turn it down to level 4. We will have some frozen veggies Bob brought last week. And he will also bring a salad. I have that apple brown betty that we will have for dessert. We may invite Marilyn to join us for dinner.

I will meet Bill for lunch tomorrow after my hair appointment and Bob will go visit his sister, Betty, in Independence. His sister, Lois, is in the hospital in ICU. She is not expected to live. We have cancelled our trip to Branson just in case she doesn't make it and they have a funeral. We don't need to go to Branson again at this time anyhow. We were just there three weeks ago. I shouldn't spend the money anyhow now that I have a car payment.

I had some sad news this morning. My younger son, who had planned to come for Thanksgiving, has decided against it after all. Both his sister and I are very disappointed. But there is nothing either of us can do about it. It's his decision.

No comments: