Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rainy Tuesday

It rained all day yesterday and all night too. It's supposed to rain all day today too. Later on this morning at 11:30 I will meet Bill for lunch. I get my hair done at 10:00. Bob will go to Independence to visit with his sister, Betty this morning and will be on his own for lunch. His sister, Lois, is still in ICU at the hospital and is not expected to live. The family has been called in. We have cancelled our trip to Branson this weekend just in case she doesn't make it.

I went to bed too early last night. It was just a little after 8:00 but I was exhausted for some reason. I woke up at 3:00 and just dozed off and on until 4:00 or so then just got up. It's 5:25 now. I will be tired this evening.

I have nothing else on the calendar for today. Tomorrow I am supposed to meet Gay at Sirloin Stockade for her class reunion meeting. Then tomorrow evening at 5:30 is PINCH meeting. That's all for the week. I speak at church on Sunday.

I got my driver's license renewed today for four more years. It cost me $20.00. The last time I had it renewed.. four years ago, it was $7.50.

It will be interesting to see what happened last night at Congress' meeting. Hopefully the house has compromised enough to pass the spending bill and to avoid the fiscal cliff. What a bunch of stooges! They would throw the entire world in chaos just for the sake of their own egos.

No comments: