Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Again

I never did get around to posting yesterday. First Bob and I went to breakfast and then home for him to shave and get ready for the day. Then we drove to Independence to look over the choices he will have in carpet and flooring. We wrote those numbers down and will share them with Mr. Bishop, our landlord. Before Bob moves across the street, Mr. Bishop is going to put down new carpet and vinyl.

After that, we decided to go to Owasso for a chance to get out of town on a beautiful day. We walked around several stores. We both bought some flavored coffee at Target. Then we ate lunch at Olive Garden. Since we had had a big breakfast, we just had soup and salad with bread sticks. As usual, it was good. Then we came back to Coffeyville and he went home to take a nap. I read.

After I finished my Consumers Report Health Newsletter and the Reader's Digest, I took them over for him. He came over for awhile last evening but since we could find nothing worth watching on TV, he went home. I took my bath and watched a couple of "Big Bang Theory" shows. Then I went to bed at 9:00. Scott called at 9:30 to tell me about a show he was watching and encouraging me to find it and watch it. It's called "I Am". This morning I had an e-mail from him. He is sending me the DVD on it. That will be interesting.

Today I will go to church and then eat out afterward. Sometime today, after I get the newsletters done, I will need to do some laundry and ironing.

Then tonight we have Living the Questions group meeting at Keith and Joyce's home.

No comments: