Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Again

It's Wednesday again and we will have exercise class at 9:00. Afterward I will come home and warm up the roast from Monday. I also have some potatoes that I will put in the skillet with a little oil. Bob will bring over coleslaw. I still have the last of the apple brown betty for dessert. Of course we will have some veggies.

Tonight at 5:30, I have the PINCH organization meeting. I have the agenda ready.

Congress is still arguing over paying for the budget and the country is just hanging in there hoping they get it settled. the tea party members, financed by a billionaire in Wichita are determined to put some kind of dent in the Affordable Care Law or just run the country over the cliff. They simply don;t care that we may have out credit rating adjusted down over all this nonsense. They simply are determined to have their way..or else. It will be interesting to see who has to give. I have said it before and I'll say it again, the rich are running the country.

The funny thing is, the money they are arguing over is to pay the bills they ran up themselves with their legislation. I guess that's not so funny, is it?

3 comments:

marlu said...

Sometimes I think their brains are left back where they came from when the legislators enter D.C.

Margie's Musings said...

I agree, marlu.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

AMEN !!!