Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday and Sleet

I stepped outside a while ago to sweep the leaves up in the carport and discovered it is sleeting. Great! That's just what we need. We will be getting out to go to exercise class in a little while. I hope it has stopped by then.

I slept pretty well. It was cozy in the bed and especially with a warm cat on my feet. Missy sleeps on the foot of my bed on the afghans I cover over the coverlet.

I will be packing for my trip tomorrow. I need to get a few things from Wal Mart first. I get my hair done in the morning in Independence and I will go to their Wal Mart there.

I think I will make either a chicken pot pie or a chicken noodle casserole for lunch/dinner today. I will need some chicken broth for the pot pie but I can get that at Country Mart. I think I have the rest of the ingredients. That kind of casserole has most of the ingredients for a balanced dinner. I will make some pudding and we will have cookies with it for dessert. I am out of milk so I will need to stop at Brahms too. Those two stores are only a block or two away not six miles east of town like Wal Mart. I seldom go there.

More later...

2 comments:

clairz said...

Margie, your trip to Hawaii should be an exciting one. I hope that you take some photos to share on your blog. Happy Thanksgiving!

Margie's Musings said...

I intend to, Clair. Thanks for being interested.