Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Packing Day

I have done my laundry again and got my hair done now I will just need to finish packing after I make up my face in the morning. I have nearly everything packed now except my make up kit and underwear. I will finish that in the morning. There has been a lot of really bad weather around us to the south. That has caused a lot of plane delays. I don't know whether it will affect my trip to Hawaii for Thanksgiving and our birthdays or not but only time will tell. I will need to get up at 4:00am in the morning to get to Tulsa by 6:00am. Leslie will pick me up at 5:00am. I have warned Scott about possible delays.

Bob took me to lunch today. He did not want me to have to cook this last day. That was good of him.

This afternoon the police in the area are looking for a fugitive who killed his entire family 40 miles away and was seen 15 miles away from here. That was his wife and three children. The police and sheriff's department and every law enforcement person within 50 miles are over at Independence where he was last seen trying to capture him. So far, I have had no more news on him. I get alerts on nixle from law enforcement. I will keep my door locked until I hear they have captured him.

I will watch TV tonight but go to bed fairly early. I hope I will be able to sleep. I usually don't sleep very well anyhow anymore. My arms hurt after half the night on them.

More later...

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Just had to say it again...Have a wonderful trip.
Balisha

Sylvia K said...

I ;hope ;you have a terrific trip, Margie!! Enjoy!!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip ( and hopefully no delays :)