Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday At Last

Well, it's Friday again and we will have exercise class this morning. I am a little tired. I awoke at 3:00 and never did get back to sleep. My right thigh ached in the muscle and that kept me awake. Finally at 4:45 I got up.

I am dressed and had my light breakfast already. I usually just eat a biscuit. I brown it in the skillet and put oleo and jelly on it. Then I can take my meds.

We will have hamburgers and french fries for lunch. I have some banana pudding made up for dessert.  Bob is still having a problem with a sore socket where he had his tooth removed last Monday.  I hope it's not a dry socket. He says it's not and I hope he's right. If it is, it probably would need to be packed to cover the bone.

I'm not going to do a lot today. I have been very busy all week cleaning, etc.

Tomorrow if it's nice and not windy, I will plant my flower bed on the east side of the apartment.   It's supposed to be 80 degrees and above tomorrow.

More later...

This is Bob at the New Theater in Kansas City.


 And this is Bobby's brother, Dean, and his wife at the same presentation:


Bobby and Karan didn't go this time.  They had taken a week's trip on tour just a couple of weeks ago.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Dry socket....ouch. I hope not.
Have fun in the garden today. We may be in the 70's or almost 80 by the weekend.
I wonder why you have that pain. It's in the muscle...right...not the joint?
Have a happy day,

Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It's the antibiotic I took last year, Balisha. That particular one often causes tendon and muscle aches. It was minocyclene.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

With my wisdom teeth extractions this week I have been googling up on it. It talks about the dry socket thing being excruciating. I hope Bob does not have that. I am trying so hard not to do anything that might cause it. I was surprised that my dental surgeon's aftercare info said to brush the teeth and the extraction sites with a very soft toothbrush. I couldn't believe I was reading that right and called his office just to make sure. Yep, I was supposed to brush them. I was scared it would disturb the wounds and cause that dry socket. I can barely make myself do it, but I do--very gently. I don't know if it is the same advice when teeth other than wisdom teeth are pulled.

I hope you can find some relief from your muscle and tendon pain so you can get some sleep at night.

Take care,
Susie