Friday, June 6, 2014

Another Exercise Friday

I didn't sleep much better last night and I took two Aleve too. I awoke at 3:00 with a sore right leg again.  I tried sleeping in the recliner but that didn't work.  So I went back to bed and tried counting my breaths. Finally I got back to sleep and slept until nearly 6:00 AM. Shortly after I got up, Bob called. He didn't see my lights over here so he thought he'd better check.

I wasn't supposed to take any anti inflammatory meds two weeks before my eyelid surgery on Tuesday but I've lost so much sleep lately because of pain in my right leg that I took it anyhow.

We are forecast another storm today and especially tonight. Some of the storm is supposed to be severe. We'll see.

I'm going to call Aime later this morning and see if I can delay my appointment with her this next week since I am scheduled for the eyelid surgery on Tuesday. By Thursday I may not even be able to drive yet.  Hopefully, that won't be a problem for her.

More later...

No comments: