Sunday, June 1, 2014

Busy Sunday

Yesterday Bob and I went to Bartlesville to Sunfest so I never got around to blogging. We stopped on the way back and bought meat at Pecks. We got three pounds of ground beef and a package of quarter pound hamburger patties.

This morning I attempted to print off my sermon using the new laptop and I found that the printer is offline. I haven't been able to get it back online on this laptop but the desktop is online with it so I printed it off with that. Keith is too busy right now to help me. But no big deal. I can send anything I want printed to either the desktop or the other laptop  and they can print it off. That's what I did this morning.

The sermon went well. Afterward my daughter and son-in-law and Bob and I ate out at Great China in Independence.

Then I came home and did my Sunday letters.

I have been fooling with this laptop ever since. It's 4:00 now and I have not done another thing. :)

Later this evening Bob will come over for wine and we will watch Sixty Minutes and anything else decent we can find....there certainly isn't much.

When Keith got home he called and walked me through fixing the computer printer problem . It's so good to have an IT in the family.  Many thanks to Keith!

No comments: