Thursday, June 5, 2014

Rainy Thursday

It rained this morning...all morning. It was supposed to hail but the hail never developed.  It was also supposed to have 60 or 70 mile an hour winds too but they didn't develop either. I sat out on the carport and watched the rain. The skies were dark but that was the worst of it.

Later I saw online that my Blue Cross/Blue Shield had come out of the wrong account. It was supposed to come out of Bank of America but it came out of Community State Bank instead.  After the weather cleared up I went up to Bank of America and closed the account and picked up the money I had left in thee for that reason. 

Then I came home and read until time to fix our hamburgers and french fries.  We had chocolate pudding for dessert.

After Bob left I took a nap. I had started my dishwasher after we ate and when I woke up at 2:30, it was still washing.  I moved it ahead and it finally finished. I imagine I will have to get a repair man myself. Every time we need a service call for anything, Martha threatens us with another rent raise.

I worked on Sunday's sermon in the afternoon. Then I mowed the front yard and my side yard.  The rain had made it grow very fast and it looked terrible. I was very hot after that. I got some ice water and rested after that.

Bob came over after the news and we watched The Big Bang Theory.  After he went home I took my bath and put my pjs on.  Then I watched "The 60's" on CNN.

More tomorrow when we go to exercise class.

We will have tuna noodle and pea casserole and cottage cheese and applesauce tomorrow. I have some frozen strawberries for dessert too. 

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

We had alot of rain as well and I had to mow again ( our rain was Wednesday night...thankfully no severe weather either! :)

Margie's Musings said...

That's good, Deb. Severe weather seems to be the thing right now.