Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Hairdo Day

I go to Independence today to get my hair done. I should have washed it Saturday night but never got around to it.

I went to bed at 8:30 last night. I was just so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. 

I did step outside yesterday afternoon and take a couple of photos of my two flowerbeds.  They have really filled out since the rains. Here they are in May.

The lower one needs to be weeded and I should pull the grass out of it and  finish mulching it. It too has filled out since this photo was taken in May.

Now these are the June photos.




More later....

While I was on my way to the beauty shop this morning the Apex air conditioning people called to see if they could service our air conditioners. I told him I would be back about 10:30 or so but then I called Bob to use his key to let the man in. He got my air conditioner serviced at last.  I have used it unchecked for a month.

Bob came over just before noon and we had our beans and cornbread for lunch. I took some over for Bobby too. He will have them for supper this evening. Bob and I will go over to Just Us tomorrow. It's been awhile since we've been there. 

Marilyn just came over. He had left our filters since he did not think they were bad enough to change just now.  He washed out her unit but could not check her filter since she was not home.

I lay down a bit this afternoon and napped a little.  Missy was in under the coverlet so she didn't lay on my lap.


2 comments:

Balisha said...

Aren't they pretty? I love the red salvia. They should attract hummingbirds. I love red in the garden.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

So do I Balisha! It's really striking.