Monday, June 23, 2014

Busy Monday

Today instead of going to exercise class, I will go to Independence to try to get Juanita's banking mess cleared up.  I will leave around 8:30. She wanted me to be there at 9:00. I have no idea how long that will take. I got home in time to make spaghetti after all. We had Bob's coleslaw with it and garlic bread.  We also had some of that cherry pie cake for dessert.

After lunch I went up to Commercial to find out why I could not get Bob's website to do bill paying. It turned out the website was not set up yet for bill pay. They took care of that at the bank.

Then we went over to Community and  paid for our Heritage Club tickets to Smoky Joe's Cafe. That will be July 23rd. I hope to be able to get off work for it if I am working by then.  It's on a Wednesday.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) we will have Parmesan pork chops. I need to go up to Country Mart and get the pork chops but I have some time on that. We will also have a baked potato and green beans and Bobs coleslaw.  We will have some cherry pie cake for dessert again. I had half my dessert from last night left over. Tomorrow I will also get my hair done so it will mean another trip to  Independence.

Wednesday will be exercise class and I will also send the Journal the Minister's Message for this week.  I will have to plan something for lunch.

Thursday I pick up my great niece at 9:30 and take her to Independence to school. Then meet with Bill for lunch. Again, Bob will be on his own. 

Friday is free.

Then Saturday Bobby and Karan and I will go to Tulsa to Keith's surprise 80th birthday party.  Bob didn't want to go.  So he will be on his own for lunch. We will be leaving for Tulsa about 11:30.

Obviously, it's another busy week.

Tonight Bob  will come over for wine and TV.

1 comment:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I need to make some breakfast since most of this post made me hungry! :)