Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday Again

Well, it's Thursday and it will be a busy morning.  Missy seems calm today and she slept on the bed with me all night. I may wait to see if she has another ornery spell before making the decision to have her put down. I really have a hard time with that decision.

At 9:15 this morning I will go get my great niece and take her to Independence to ICC. Her car is in the shop and her parents are in Topeka at the VA hospital.  Her dad is in bad shape and her mom has to drive.

After that, I will meet Bill for lunch.  Bob will be on his own for lunch.

I have nothing planned for the afternoon.

We will both go meet Gay and Tony for lunch tomorrow in Chanute. 

More later...

Well, I got Dee taken care of and got home in time to meet Bill for lunch. We had a good visit.

Now I will wait for the mail. .

I decided to wait to see if Missy behaves herself before having her put down. I can hardly stand the thought of losing her.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

It's such a hard decision, but if an animal is causing you fear...I think you know what I'm going to say.
Someday she may bite someone else..a child maybe. I think that animals may have mental problems that cause them to behave like this. I hope that you are able to make this decision. Would you have trouble getting her to the vet?
We never got another pet after having Laddie put down. It was the hardest thing for us to do...so I sympathize with you.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

No, I would be able to get her into the carrier by picking her up under the front legs from the back and dropping her into the carrier, Balisha.