Friday, June 27, 2014

Very Busy Friday

This has been a very busy Friday. We first went to exercise class and then home so Bob could change his shirt. Then we went to Chanute to have lunch with Gay and Tony.  Tony had pneumonia last winter and has not yet completely recovered from it. Gay, on the other hand, is   very busy with her horses and mules. She has four little girls that she is working with teaching them to ride.

I drove today. So much of the time Bob takes his car and that piles the miles on it.  It's probably good because he was very sleepy on the way home. I slept well last night so I was wide awake. I stopped on the way home at Gillham's and bought white wine.

This afternoon, after Bob has his nap, he will bring his computer over and I will walk him through bill pay on it.

More later....

We finally got his bill pay working although I must say it's a lot more complicated then the one I have with my bank. It was really confusing.

Later he went to work the concession stand at the Relay for Life.  He got back home about 8:00 and I called him over for some of my homemade ice cream.  I made cherry vanilla while he was gone.  It was pretty good! I still have enough for  another bowl or two. I make it in a tabletop freezer. They are so simple and make just the right amount of soft serve. Then if you want it harder you just put it in Tupperware and put it in the freezer.

While we were eating it, Missy began hissing and growling.  I got up to look at the carport door to see what she was all upset about. The smaller cat that looks like her from across the street was standing up at my carport back door checking her out. She was furious.  I ran him off. But she was upset the rest of the evening. She didn't try to bite me though. This time it was him she was angry with...not me.

After Bob left I took a shower and washed my hair and then went on to bed. Missy came in and lay on my legs and went to sleep too.

No comments: