Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Church

Today we will go to church. I am to be a greeter with one of my great granddaughters.  We will see which one wants to serve.

I got the photos from yesterday's party uploaded this morning.  I will share some of them.

This is Keith from the Living the Questions group. He was treated to a surprise 80th  birthday party in Tulsa yesterday. This is Keith and his wife Joyce. He was really surprised.

 This is Keith while opening an album his grandson made for him. His grandson had us all write letters about our experience with Keith and also send photos if we had any. Those are members of his family watching him.

This is his stepdaughter, Allison, serving birthday cake.

This is a group of his family with him. The two on the left are his sons and the one looking over his shoulder with Joyce is his grandson who was the photographer.  I think another grandson is obscured in this photo.

This is Karan and Bobby who took me with them to the party.

Some of these folks in the photo here are members of Keith's family . He is standing at the back of the table with his brother. You can see the family resemblance.


I have a lot more photos but these are a smattering of the best ones. There must have been at least 50 people there. All fans of Keith and Joyce.

This party was held at the Crowne Plaza in Tulsa...a lovely place for a party.

More later...

I got my letters finished and out on the mailbox. I also got a good nap with Missy on my lap. Tonight we will watch 60 Minutes and have some wine.  

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Parties like these always bring back so many memories. It looks like he is really going to enjoy the book.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Oh yes, I'm sure he will, Balisha! He was so delighted!