Thursday, July 3, 2014

Busy Thursday

Today I will make up the potato salad for tomorrow's cookout at John and Leslie's house. It will be better if it sets in the frig overnight.  I will also make up some baked beans for tomorrow. But I will bake those tomorrow.

I need to go over to Brahms and get milk and yogurt when they open. I got everything else I needed yesterday at Wal Mart.

I will also do some housework.I  have wiped and washed the bathroom and kitchen floors and vacuumed the dining room rug but did not do the rest of the apartment. I want to finish that today.

It's chilly today. Strange, since it's July 3rd. But this is Kansas and anything can happen in Kansas.

Yesterday evening I redid the brochure for our congregation at church. The old photo  of the building showed yellowed grass. I took new photos for the World Church yesterday so I used one of those for the brochure. Here are the new photos. I used the top one on the brochure.

It looks like that hedge could use trimming again. We trimmed it last fall but it grows back fast. This church is in the country..... half way between Independence, Kansas and Coffeyville.

More later...

I made an Apple Brown Betty this afternoon and Bob and I had a small dish of it before we had our wine.  It was very good...although very sweet.

After he left at 7:30 I took my bath and tried to stay up. About 8:30 I gave up and went to bed.

No comments: