Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Exercise Wednesday

We have exercises today. Bob is fasting in preparation for his colonoscopy tomorrow so I will not cook today. If I want anything to eat, I'll just fix a hamburger patty. I have plenty of those.

I worked most of the evening on camp preparation and again this morning.  Camp starts Friday afternoon and I will be so glad when it's over. There have been so many changes and staff resignations. It has kept me scrambling all spring until today.  I did some ironing this morning to get clothing ready for camp. I will probably wear just crops and tees and sandals since it will be so hot. I will take my new laptop with me and probably the lightweight printer too.

So far Leslie  has registered 92 for camp and camp has not even begun.

I may go down to Bartlesville this afternoon and look around at Christopher and Banks. I could use some more crops. I could also stop at Pecks and buy some more ground beef.

More later....

After I got home from Bartlesville, I got my mail and had a huge surprise. Medicare would not pay for my $60. tetanus shot after Missy bit me and they wouldn't pay the $20.00 to administer the shot either.  So I am "out of pocket" $85.00  that's not in my budget. Wow! The doctor's office told me they would no longer pay for B-12 shots or the shingles injection either. Luckily, I have had neither of those and do not intend to get them either. I've had shingles twice but I sure cannot afford the $300 to get the injection.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Oh it sounds like CAMP is going to be a bit of exercise as well! :)

Margie's Musings said...

You bet! It is but it is also great fun!